Freelance garment printer
We are looking for an experienced screen printer to join us on a freelance basis at the Hey Ho Print Co studio in Saltburn.
There will be plenty of scope to cross over into the other print areas at Hey Ho, when needed. You would need to be willing to learn new skills and work within a small friendly team to achieve the company goals and aspirations.
– Screen and artwork preparation
– Colour mixing/matching for water-based inks
– Garment printing on carousel using correct inks for job
– Monitors equipment and print quality and makes adjustments as needed to ensure high-quality print and proper placement
– Heat curing all garments, folding and packing ready for delivery
– Cleaning down, saving ink and reclaiming screens
– Making sure garments are printed for delivery to customers within time scales
– Maintains a clean and safe work environment
Initially 6hrs per week but this could increase. We are happy to be flexible on dates.
£8+ per hour, negotiable depending on experience.
Application deadline: Midnight Sunday 24th September
Please send a CV and brief outline of why you’d like to apply for the job to email@example.com.